Polymath, a leading security token platform that makes it easy to create and manage security tokens, has announced that they will build the world’s first security token Blockchain called Polymesh. The new Blockchain is going to be built in collaboration with Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of Ethereum and Cardano.
The announcement was made on stage at Consensus in New York by Polymath Co-Founder Trevor Koverko, alongside Charles Hoskinson. Hoskinson will take on the roll of Polymesh’s co-architect.
Until now, Polymath has built its technology solution for security tokens on Ethereum. While there have been over 120 Security Tokens created using the Polymath Token Studio, adoption of security tokens has not caught up with the excitement surrounding the ecosystem. Polymath believes this is largely due to one reason: compliance.
Ethereum was not purpose-built with regulations or compliance in mind. It was built for softwear applications. Polymesh is solely being built from the ground up with these considerations in mind, to become the underlying and infrastructure for the world’s capital markets.
Trevor Koverko, co-founder of Polymath said,
“We’re incredibly excited to work with Charles on the world’s first purpose-built Blockchain for security tokens. As the co-founder of both Ethereum and Cardano, Charles brings one-of-a-kind expertise to Polymesh, and is the perfect person to act as Polymesh’s co-architect.”
“After co-founding Ethereum and Cardano, two of the most widely used Blockchains in the world, I am looking forward to working on PolyMesh. There are quadrillions of dollars of financial securities, and building a Blockchain to secure them is an incredibly exciting task.” Mentioned Charles Hoskinson, who is also the founder of IOHK.
The Polymath platform simplifies the complex technical challenges of creating a security token and is exited to bring the multi-trillion dollar financial securities market to the Blockchain in the near future.
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 – May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies – May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets – May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum – May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain – April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform – April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show – March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers – March 26, 2019
View All Articles