The tokenised exchange platform CoinMetro, announced the launch of its open beta. Users can now test two different versions of the exchange platform – a ‘simple exchange’ and an ‘intermediate exchange’ – which are added to CoinMetro’s multi-currency wallet. The open beta platform permits paper trading, allowing users to simulate the crypto market experience. A full platform is expected to go live later this year.
The CoinMetro beta exchanges allows its users to easily monitor quotes, analyse price histories, place orders, and check positions. This is backed by real-time market data and order execution technology. The beta incorporates some of the leading cryptos – BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and BCH – as well as the Dollar (USD). It also offers new community features, like the ability for users to chat with others within the platform.
Based on an intuitive design, CoinMetro’s ‘simple exchange’ screen is easy to pick up and go – designed for beginner users or those looking for a no-frills experience. With this display selected, customers are guided through a straightforward, step-by-step process for buying and selling crypto, with clear explanations at each stage.
CoinMetro’s ‘intermediate exchange’, by contrast, offers a broader range of features for price monitoring and analysis. Here, users will find multiple charting options, including candle, mountain, bar, and line charts. At the top of the screen, users will find an adjustable price history for cryptos, fiat currency, and cross charts between two selected currencies. In the lower left-hand corner, the intermediate exchange presents ‘exchange cards’ containing price and volume information. Here, quantities can be tuned with a selection slider, and transactions are confirmed with double-click execution. A “QuiXchange” allows users to save their favourite pairs to exchange, enabling rapid switching between trading pairs.
Kevin Murcko, CEO at CoinMetro said:
“Crypto needs a marketplace that is accessible to all – one that caters to both beginners and advanced traders. With our current version now live for the public, we’re showcasing just how far we’ve come in achieving that goal. Our web-based beta has been built with ease of use in mind and is a major stepping stone in terms of our ultimate goal of producing a fully-integrated and regulated exchange, trading, and ICO platform.
“Creating a user-friendly experience for this open beta – one that doesn’t exist at the expense of functionality – has absolutely been front of mind for us. We’ve listened intently to all the feedback we received during our closed beta, and have implemented as much as possible for the open beta experience. We really value the CoinMetro community and their continued support, and we’re looking forward to receiving valuable feedback during this period.”
Created by the team behind regulated forex broker, FXPIG, the full launch of the CoinMetro platformwill combine the three major components of the digital economy – a crypto exchange, a trading platform, and an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) platform. Disabled for the current open beta, CoinMetro’strading platform and ICO platform will be available at the full launch, as will additional investment options, such as professional asset management and crypto ETFs. Multiple fiat currencies (EUR, USD, JPY, GBP) will also become available.
CoinMetro is fully regulated for crypto trading activities, having secured two licenses from the Estonian government earlier in the year. CoinMetro is currently seeking an e-money licence from the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, and is consulting with regulatory authorities in Australia and Mexico.
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair – September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange – September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Asset Holders Reassured by NEM After Zaif Exchange Security Incident – September 25, 2018
- Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game – September 20, 2018
- Semiconductor Industry Most Bullish About Adopting Blockchain according to Accenture Report Finds – September 20, 2018
- Alpha Version of Blokusign Released by Sagewise, First Gmail-Integrated Blockchain-Powered Electronic Signature Tool – September 19, 2018
- Launched by Oneiro, ndau, Globally the First Coin Optimized for Long-term Store of Value – September 19, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and Smart Baskets – September 18, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and smart baskets – September 18, 2018
- Trust Square expanding to become world’s largest blockchain hub – September 17, 2018
- New way to create return from Crowd Machine compute tokens – September 17, 2018
- ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering with ETCDEV. – September 15, 2018
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
- Innovative blockchain partnership kicked off between Paris Saint-Germain and Socios.com – September 14, 2018
- Cryptocurrency app breaks milestone-downloaded a million times – September 12, 2018
- Liquid, a new crypto platform with access to worldwide crypto exchanges is unveiled by Quoine – September 12, 2018
- Best-in-Class Marketplace for Blockchain Companies and Service Providers launched by Cointopia – September 6, 2018
View All Articles