SECTION 1: THE TRUSTED THIRD PARTY PROBLEM
CHAPTER 1 – LISTENING TO THE PAST
- Part 1 – What is a Trusted System ?
- Part 2 – How and Why Government Outlawed Private Money
- Part 3 – Politics Versus Ideology
CHAPTER 2 – MONETARY THEORY
- Part 1 – Currency Creates Freedom and Civilization… Or Oppression
- Part 2 – Technology Meets Anarchy. Both Profit.
- Part 3 – Cautionary Tales From Earlier Digital Cash
- Part 4 – Was Satoshi a Libertarian and Anarchist ?
- Part 5 – Satoshi’s White Paper Breaks Your Economic Chains
CHAPTER 3 : TRIYNG TO UNDO SATOSHI
- Part 1 – Decentralized Exchanges Own the Future
- Part 2 – Bad News: Government Takes Cryptocurrency Seriously
- Part 3 – Civil Liberties and Central Banks
- Part 4 – Do You Want a Government Fiat Crypto?
- Part 5 – Wall Streeting Bitcoin
- Part 6 – Exchanges – Exchanging Liberty for Convenience?
SECTION 2 : THE MORAL IMPERATIVE OF PRIVACY
CHAPTER 4 – WHEN PRIVACY IS CRIMINALIZED. ONLY CRIMINALS WILL BE PRIVATE
- Part 1 – What do You Have to Hide? Everything!
- Part 2 – Crypto. A New Paradigm of Privacy and ID
- Part 3 – Is Privacy Possible in The Digital Era?
CHAPTER 5 – IMPLEMENTING CRYPTO PRIVACY
- Part 1 – Kiss a Computer Engineer Today
- Part 2 – Privacy, Anonymity, and Pseudonymity
- Part 3 – ICO’s – Peril or Menace or Expression of Satoshi Spirit ?
CHAPTER 6 – PRIVACY IS A PREREQUISITE OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Part 1 – (Crypto) Privacy Prevents Violence and Crime
- Part 2 – Privacy is the Virtue that Sparked the American Revolution
- Part 3 – Silence and Soul in the Crypto Cold War – the evolution of Privacy
- Part 4 – Privacy: Do Not Come Late to the Revolution
- Part 5 – The Satoshi approach to Privacy
- Part 6 – How Centralized Exchanges Intend to Devastate You
- Part 7 – Do Not Passively Nationalize Your Privacy
SECTION 3: DECENTRALIZATION
CHAPTER 7 – THE POLITICAL DYNAMIC OF DECENTRALIZATION
- Part 1 – Give Power Back to the Individual
- Part 2 – Here, There Is No State
- Part 3 – Are You Part of the Revolution or Part of the War ?
CHAPTER 8 – DECENTRALIZATION
- Part 1 – Crypto: Civil Law Versus Common Law
- Part 2 – Decentralization is the Core of Crypto Freedom
- Part 3 – The Centralization of Crypto and the Banality of Evil
- Part 4 – Crypto and the Impossibility of Knowledge in Planning
- Part 5 – A Dazzling Explosion of Spontaneous Order
- Part 6 – Crypto Can Create a “Perfect” Political System
SECTION 4: STATE vs SOCIETY
CHAPTER 9 – CRYPTO AS CLASS WARFARE
- Part 1 – Crypto as Class Warfare
- Part 2 – Crypto, and the Structure of Class Warfare
- Part 3 – The Free Market Can Provide Law
- Part 4 – Does Your Money Serve the State or You ?
- Part 5 – Other than the Black Market, a last Stand for Economic Freedom
- Part 6 – Free-Market Law Enforcement for Crypto
- Part 7 – The Jiu-Jitsu of Crypto – Personal Freedom vs Social Change
CHAPTER 10 – THE KEY TO THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION’s SUCCES IS OVERLOOKED
- Part 1 – The Key to the Crypto Revolution’s Success is Overlooked
- Part 2 – The Crypto Revolution Will Not Be Centralized
- Part 3 – Crypto is a Revolution of Hope, Which Is Why It Succeeds
- Part 4 – Crypto and the New Cold War
Source : Bitcoin.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Wendy McElroy is a Canadian individualist anarchist and individualist feminist. She was a co-founder of the Voluntaryist magazine and modern movement in 1982, and has authored over a dozen books, scripted dozens of documentaries, worked several years for FOX News and written hundreds of articles in periodicals ranging from scholarly journals to Penthouse. She has been a vocal defender of WikiLeaks and its head Julian Assange.